Apply for Scholarships
If you are interested in applying for any of the Saint Mary's Hospital Foundation scholarships, you may fill out the form below. Please note, the scholarship is for fall semester applicants only, and all funds awarded are directly paid to the school. Scholarships cannot exceed balance due. Any excess will be refunded to the SMH Foundation.
The following information is required with your application:
- Proof of acceptance letter (from college/university/program)
- Copy of current transcript
- Essay in response to one of the following questions:
- Where do you see yourself in the future of healthcare?
- Why would you be a good recipient for a Saint Mary’s Hospital Foundation Scholarship?
- What attracted you to this career path?
- If you are referencing a SMH School of Nursing Graduate, you will need the year of graduation
- If you are referencing an immediate family member, you will need their name and department
- If you are a SMH colleague, you will need your employee ID and date of hire
- If you are a SMH Active Volunteer, you will need your volunteering department and month/year started